Live, interactive, online workshops with Tzivia Gover and the Institute for Dream Studies
Enjoy the creativity and wisdom of your dreaming mind, and give yourself the gift of meaning.
Explore your dreams with a community of dreamers from around the world.
Join an Institute for Dream Studies’ Online Dream Group today!
The Mindful Way to Sweet and Healing Dreams
- Friday, May 17, 11 a.m.-1 p.m. (EST) live online format
- In this interactive, online workshop participants will learn a nurturing and holistic approach to sleep, dreams, and waking well that is inspired by and supported by mindfulness meditation and yogic philosophy.
$59 per workshop
IDS online workshops offer a safe, welcoming environment where you can connect with your dreams, and with dreamers from around the world.
We keep our groups small so you can have a fulfilling, personalized experience.
Enroll now. Space is limited.
DISCOUNTS ARE AVAILABLE FOR IDS GRADUATES AND RETURNING WORKSHOP STUDENTS
“I found home, the connection to my inner Self through this program. Dreamwork now gives me back my lust for life, my vitality and reassurance that even after the age of 50, it’s possible to accumulate new knowledge and understanding of life. I even feel an urge to share my new insights with others in dream groups, as a new purpose of my life.”
Marlise Brauchli, Switzerland, IDS Certification Graduate
Dreamwork 101: Dream recall, keeping a dream journal, and working with your dreams (completed)
- January 25, 2019, 11 a.m.-1 p.m. (EST)
- In this interactive online workshop, participants will learn the basics of dreamwork, have the opportunity to work on one of their dreams, and experience group dreamwork.
Houses, Castles, Caves, and more … Working with Dream Architecture
- February 22, 2019, 11 a.m.-1 p.m. (EST)
- In this workshop participants will look at the structures in their dreams: Houses with extra rooms or rickety staircases, luxurious castles, or broken down shacks: The architecture in our dreams can reveal a lot about the structure of our personal lives.
- This workshop is open to anyone who has taken an IDS class or group with Tzivia or Justina, including the “Dreamwork 101” workshop.
Dreams that Go Bump in the Night: Working with Nightmares, Scary, and Disturbing Dreams
- March 15, 2019, 11 a.m.-1 p.m. (EST)
- In this workshop we’ll look at how to approach scary dreams, including nightmares, to find the healing message in even our most disturbing dreams. Participants will be given strategies to create feelings of safety when approaching scary dreams, so that they can investigate the dreams’ meaning and messages.
Dreams that Come True: Working with Extraordinary and Lucid Dreams
- Friday, April 26, 11 a.m.-1 p.m. (EST)
- Dream visitations, Precognitive, Clairvoyant and Lucid dreams are often classified as “extraordinary dreams.” But so many people experience these types of dreams, it really is an ordinary—though very special—occurrence. In this workshop we’ll learn techniques for working with our so-called extraordinary dreams, and finding the extraordinary elements in our so-called ordinary dreams.