Live, interactive, online workshops with Justina Lasley, Tzivia Gover and the Institute for Dream Studies
Enjoy the creativity and wisdom of your dreaming mind, and give yourself the gift of meaning.
Explore your dreams with a community of dreamers from around the world.
Glidewing Online Courses presents DreamSynergy:
Finding Meaning and Guidance in Your Dreams
- July 11- August 1, 2020
- Located online at www.Glidewing.com
- Are you using the incredible wisdom, creativity and insight available to you each night? In this experiential DreamSynergy™ workshop, Justina Lasley personally guides you through practical exercises for understanding the meaning of your dreams so that you develop skills for becoming your own dream counselor. You may watch videos and ask Justina questions to fit your schedule.
- CEUs Available! Contact us for more info!
Wake Up to DreamSynergy™!:
Use Your Nighttime Dreams to Make Your Daytime Dreams Come True
- Dream and Spirituality Conference, Now ONLINE
- May 24-29, 2020
- Located at the Haden Institute’s Summer Dream & Spirituality Conference
- Justina’s Workshop Thursday, May 28, 2020 2:30 PM
Use Your Dreams to Change Your Life! Learn the process of DreamSynergy™ ― an innovative, step-by-step process to understand and use dreams to facilitate lasting change in yourself and/or your clients. Individuals, coaches, spiritual directors and therapists will benefit from an effective and simple approach to dream interpretation and personal transformation. Specific exercises, techniques, and focus on emotions, characters, and beliefs will uncover the wisdom of your dreams.
- In this workshop, you will learn about and participate in Wake Up! to DreamSynergy™ -a practical, innovative, step-by-step process to understanding and using dreams to facilitate sustainable change in yourself and/or your clients. Participants will receive take-a-ways that can be applied immediately to personal development and transformation, regardless of specialization.
Past Events Led and Taught by Tzivia:
Houses, Castles, Caves, and more … Working with Dream Architecture
- 11 a.m.-1 p.m. (EST)
- In this workshop participants will look at the structures in their dreams: Houses with extra rooms or rickety staircases, luxurious castles, or broken down shacks: The architecture in our dreams can reveal a lot about the structure of our personal lives.
- This workshop is open to anyone who has taken an IDS class or group with Justina, including the “Dreamwork 101” workshop.
Dreams that Go Bump in the Night: Working with Nightmares, Scary, and Disturbing Dreams
- 11 a.m.-1 p.m. (EST)
- In this workshop we’ll look at how to approach scary dreams, including nightmares, to find the healing message in even our most disturbing dreams. Participants will be given strategies to create feelings of safety when approaching scary dreams so that they can investigate the dreams’ meaning and messages.
The Professional Dreamer: An Online Mini-Course with Dream Professional and Author Justina Lasley
- Are you a dream group leader who wants to take your business to the next level?
- Are you a professional artist, author, or entrepreneur who wants to incorporate dreams into the work you do?
- Are you a counselor or coach who wants to boost your clientele by letting them know of your expertise in dreamwork?
- Do you want to create a plan to make your business more successful?
IDS online workshops offer a safe, welcoming environment where you can connect with your dreams, and with dreamers from around the world.
We keep our groups small so you can have a fulfilling, personalized experience.
DISCOUNTS ARE AVAILABLE FOR IDS GRADUATES AND RETURNING WORKSHOP STUDENTS