Dream Certification Program beginning July 2020. Follow your dreams with us into your future.
Turn Your Passion for Dreams into a Professional Path
Whether you are a therapist, counselor, or coach who wants to add dreamwork to your professional toolkit, or whether you are a person who wants to deepen your connection to your deepest self through exploring dreams, or both—The Institute for Dream Studies Dream Certification program can help you make your dreams come true.
The Institute For Dream Studies Dream Certification Program will not only give you the certification you need to be regarded as a qualified dreamwork professional who can offer dream workshops, classes, and one-on-one sessions with individuals, (including Certification of Dream Studies and CEU credits), it also offers opportunities for individual growth and development, as well as membership into a worldwide community of dreamers.
The full program for certification can be completed in one-year (all three levels) or you can take levels independently. Each level includes real-time class sessions and small group discussions conducted over videoconference, as well as one-on-one telephone meetings with faculty members, and community gatherings online. Levels two and three also include a practicum.
A Practical, Affordable Approach
You’ve got a full life, and a full plate to match. So we’ve created an interactive on-line dream education program that is easy to fit into your schedule, with a price tag that that gives you a valuable education you can afford.
Contact us to be added to our list to receive information about the next IDS Certification!
The course is offered in 3 Levels, which can be taken individually or as a series culminating in Certification as a Dream Therapist.
Tuition begins at under $1,500 for Foundations in Dream Studies, with full certification for under $5,000. The entire 3-level program can be completed in as little as one year–or longer, depending on your pace and preference.
Is the Dream Education and
Certification Course for You?
The Institute for Dream Studies program is for you if:
- You are a therapist, counselor, or coach who wants to add dreamwork to your professional toolkit.
- You are a professional who wants to learn to use dreams to infuse more meaning and creativity into your work.
- You want to deepen your understanding of yourself and your dreams for personal growth, and/or out of a desire to learn more about the third of your life that you spend asleep and dreaming.
- You want to become an expert in dream studies and lead workshops and dream groups.
- You want to form lasting friendships and collegial relationships with leaders in the field, including scientists, therapists, scholars, and artists who specialize in dream studies.
- You want to grow as an individual, or as a professional, and gain courage, confidence, and wisdom as you connect with the guidance and healing power of your dreams.