“You know what the difference is between a dream and a goal? A plan.”
The Professional Dreamer
An Online Mini-Course with Dream Professionals and Authors Justina Lasley and Tzivia Gover
Are you ready to turn your dreams into reality?
- Are you a dream group leader who wants to take your business to the next level?
- Are you a professional artist, author, or entrepreneur who wants to incorporate dreams into the work you do?
- Are you a counselor or coach who wants to boost your clientele by letting them know of your expertise in dreamwork?
- Do you want to create a plan to make your dream business more successful?
Join Institute for Dream Studies founder Justina Lasley and director Tzivia Gover for “The Professional Dreamer: Boosting your business with Dreams and Dreamwork,” A hands-on mini course:
Tuesday, Sept. 25, 2019: Professional Dreamer Workshop Part 1
Tuesday, Oct. 16, 2019: Professional Dreamer Workshop Part 2
12-3 p.m. USA Eastern Time (GMT-4)
Online via Live Videoconference
During these two online interactive sessions you will learn how to professionalize your dream business. Looking at everything from how to create business cards to business plans, we’ll practice hands-on exercises and activities to help you incorporate dreams and dreamwork into your existing business or profession–or build your brand-new dream business.
In this mini-course we will address the benefits of bringing dreamwork into professions including medicine, psychotherapy, spiritual counseling, coaching, the arts, science, education, and more.
You will receive guidelines, instructions, and group coaching to help you take practical steps during and between class meetings to support and empower you as you begin to make your professional dreams come true.
- CONTACT US to let us know you want to sign up for “The Professional Dreamer.”
- PAY by credit card or PayPal using our Payment Link and choose the “Workshop Payments” option. Or send a check to: Institute for Dream Studies, 233 South Plaza Court, Mount Pleasant, SC 29464
- About one week before the workshop date you will receive your log-on instructions and other pertinent information.
Space is limited so enroll today.